Parajumpers Men - Gobi - Bomber Jacket - SandParajumpers
Parajumpers is the Italian outerwear brand inspired by Alaskan Parajumpers.
Padded with insulating down, with hoods trimmed in fur, the Parajumpers coats have become a winter staple whether their wearer is on a mission up a mountain, or just on their way to the office.
The Gobi, a down-filled nylon bomber, is one of Parajumper's most popular styles.
The adjustable hood has a detachable faux fur lining and trim and the shell fabric has undergone a special treatment that protects it from dirt and rain.
- Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes
- Multiple pockets include a spacious cargo pocket in front containing two smaller pockets, as well as, two inner pockets
- The waist elastic and side slits guarantee a perfect fit
- PJS patch on the left sleeve and reinforced elbow patches
- Ribbed cuffs
- Two-way front zipper with button-up storm flap
- Exclusive PJS snap-hook at the neck
- The down has a fill power rating of 730.